A hidden gem in the heart east London
We are located in the heart of east London (E1), served by excellent public transport links - conveniently located between Mile End and Stepney Green underground stations.
Closest tube stations:
- Mile End (Central, District and Hammersmith and City lines)
- Stepney Green (District and Hammersmith and City lines)
Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
Closest DLR stations (both within 1 mile/1.5 km) are:
- Bow Church
There are several bus routes within five minutes walk of our venue, for example:
- Route 25 - Ilford to City Thameslink
- Route 205 - Bow Church to Paddington
- Route 277 - Dalston Junction to Crossharbour
The 25 and 205 are also night buses that stop at Mile End, operating 24 hours a day.
Visit the Transport for London website to plan your journey.
Located on the A11, we are less than 5 miles (8km) from central London and the West End, and just 8 miles (12km) from the M11 motorway.
If using satellite navigation or GPS, please use our address: 327 Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS.
- Stansted is 46 min from Liverpool St Station (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith and City lines)
- Heathrow is 15 min from Paddington station (Circle line)
- Gatwick is 30 min from Victoria station (District or Circle lines)
- London City is 20 min via DLR (Limehouse or Bow Church stations)
For more information on public transport options from UK airports, please visit: www.baa.com